10.0.3 fails Softaculous upgrade

At blackholeinc.net/storage, I opted to have (as I typically do) Softaculous upgrade my installation of OwnCloud. No need for a backup, as I am still in the process of installing and don't have external users.

The install went into maintenance mode and hasn't refreshed in over 20 minutes.

A look at owncloud.log shows this message appearing every 20 seconds or so. There are no other messages with today's date (9-22):

{"reqId":"WcUQ5kBya@YO0rt1rL-j1QAAAAw","level":3,"time":"2017-09-22T13:32:23+00:00","remoteAddr":"71.42.222.138","user":"--","app":"PHP","method":"GET","url":"\/storage\/status.php","message":"You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at \/home\/zeeviorg\/public_html\/2817f\/bhi\/storage\/lib\/composer\/patchwork\/utf8\/src\/Patchwork\/Utf8\/Bootup\/intl.php#18"}

any ideas what's going on with this and if I can get Softaculous to complete the update? Or should I just delete the instance and start again (with 10.0.3? or some other version)

Looking more at it, though, I see that message from the beginning of the file (back in June during first install). Is there anywhere else I should look for hints about why the update seems "stuck"?

josef

Maybe the command line upgrade helps: https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/admin_manual/configuration/server/occ_command.html#command-line-upgrade

I can try that. Is it safe to run that after the upgrade?