After 9-10.0.10.4 upgrade, one old user don't files

Hello!

I’ve upgraded the second owncloud instalation on the same server with PHP 5.6, Apache and Mysql.

First one went without problems.

The second upgrade reported some files mising from disk and recommended occ file scan, but completed successfully.

When I tried to access with one of the old accounts, files couldn’t be listed. Exception was thrown pasted below.

If I create new user, file listing works, so there must be a problem with old user?

If I comment line 81 of file /libs/private/Files/Node/AbstractFolder.php , like this

public function newFolder($path) {
            //throw new NotPermittedException();
    }

User can list files in web interface files in web interface, if I remove comment, the error displays, that "folder is not available, chech log … "

I guess there is somethinkg missing in DB. Thinks are working with version 9.1.8.

Thank you, regards, Bojan

{“reqId”:“Z5orA5nGxkHXtShg91Yv”,“level”:4,“time”:“2018-10-05T22:05:56+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“86.x.x.154”,“user”:“user”,“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/arheas/remote.php/webdav/",“message”:“Exception: : {“Exception”:
“OCP\\Files\\NotPermittedException”,“Message”:”",“Code”:0,“Trace”:"#0 \/home\/arheas\/lib\/private\/Files\/Node\/Root.php(370): OC\\Files\\Node\\AbstractFolder->newFolder(’\/files’)\n#1 \/home\
/arheas\/lib\/private\/Server.php(1029): OC\\Files\\Node\\Root->getUserFolder(‘user’)\n#2 \/home\/arheas\/apps\/dav\/lib\/Connector\/Sabre\/ServerFactory.php(133): OC\\Server->getUserFolder()\n#3
[internal function]: OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\ServerFactory->OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\{closure}(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#4 \/home\/arheas\/lib\/composer\
/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)\n#5 \/home\/arheas\/lib\/composer\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(466): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit
(‘beforeMethod’, Array)\n#6 \/home\/arheas\/lib\/composer\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#7
\/home\/arheas\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(64): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#8 \/home\/arheas\/remote.php(165): require_once(’\/home\/arheas\/ap…’)\n#9 {main}",“File”:"\/home\
/arheas\/lib\/private\/Files\/Node\/AbstractFolder.php",“Line”:81}"}

Found a reason why it is not working:

Thinks don’t work if user is “meta”.

OK, but how am I supposed to resolve the problem if “meta” is the main user, admin and shares a ton of files with other users?