Can not login with oauth2 enabled

the problem i am having is as follows when i try to login with oauth2 enabled i get

the application desktop client is requesting access to your account . to authorize it please log in

hit enter

Switch users to continue

then i get

You are logged in as myaccount but the application requested access for user myaccount.

option to switch users and continue

the application desktop client is requesting access to your account . to authorize it please log in first

and the cycle just repeats

here is a part of my log file if this helps /oauth2/api/v1/token","message":"Login failed

Hi,

can you provice some information about your setup?

OC Version?

OAuth App version?

Do the issues occur if you access ownCloud via WebUI or Sync client?

What version is your Sync client?

Also - what are you trying to achieve?

hello thanks for replying i am using owncloud 10.0.7 i have oauth2 0.2.2 and i am using these on an unraid server with oauth2 enabled i just get stuck in a sign in loop saying that the client wants to authenticate but im already signed in click here to authoirize and when i do it takes me to the login screen again and the cycle repeats
i am using the latest owncloud desktop client for windows and the latest android version neither work with it enabled

Have you tried updating to the latest version 10.0.8?

I am running Owncloud 10.0.8-1+1.1 on Ubuntu and Windows Client Version 2.4.1 (build 9270). Client is trying to authenticate with oauth2, but no matter what I do, I get “You are logged in as paul but the application requested access for user paul.”

I use LDAP AD as the backend.

This has worked for years.

Thanks.