Code won't pass integrity check after upgrade

My code isn't passing the integrity check after updating ownCloud.

Steps to reproduce
1.Run Integrity Check

Expected behaviour
It should pass

Actual behaviour
I get an error (below in integrity section).

Server configuration
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.0.9

Integrity status for oC9+

Login as admin user into your ownCloud and access
http://example.com/index.php/settings/integrity/failed
Technical information
=====================
The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.
Results
=======
- core
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- session_mm_cgi-fcgi1312.sem
Raw output
==========
Array
(
    [core] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [session_mm_cgi-fcgi1312.sem] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => cf83e1357eefb8bdf1542850d66d8007d620e4050b5715dc83f4a921d36ce9ce47d0d13c5d85f2b0ff8318d2877eec2f63b931bd47417a81a538327af927da3e
                        )
                )

)
)

Did you followed this advise?

Hello,
I have looked at the documentation, but i'm not able to make much of it. I don't have much experience with code. In reading the error, it says I have an extra file. From the documentation, the recommendation in this case is to delete the extra file, but this file is not present in my file structure. Is this a dynamically generated file? If so where from?
Thanks!

Yes, the correct way would be to delete this file and rescan the integrity from within oC as explained in the documentation.

This session_mm_cgi-fcgi1312.sem file is not part of ownCloud so its nearly impossible to answer this question.

Thank you for your help on this. That is where I got confused. I was not able to find any such file in my install. I looked in the core folder, and this file is not present?

It definitely was there during the update (if not you wouldn't get the integrity warning) but now might be gone. Just try to rescan the integrity as pointed out above

Ah, nvm. You're looking into the wrong folder. This is not the "core" folder but the main / root folder of your ownCloud installation (e.g. /var/www/owncloud).

Before deleting this file you might want to contact the support of your hoster or your servers admin asking for the purpose of this file and why this is there on your environment.

Thank you very much, that makes sense, I was just looking in the wrong spot. I will contact them to see why this file is there and make sure it can be removed.

Odly enough, there is no file by that name in the root directory either?