Date Problem in Files (Changed) always "Just now"

In OwnCloud 10.xx Desktop and in OwnCloud Android App I see the Changed Columen in Files App “Just now”. The date 1970 of the last changed is used, but at my webserver the last change date was set correctly. In OwnCloud 8 all works fine. What can I do? Is this a configuration problem in OwnCloud10?

Kind regardsm Andreas

Hey,

maybe you could use the issue template which i’m getting presented when creating a new thread in this “Desktop” category?

I think others are probably better able to help you if you provide more information about your environment (e.g. operating system, database, database version, specific database configuration, app version, owncloud version). Those are all questions asked in that template which i think are asked for a good reason.

At the moment nearly everything is missing (e.g. possible entries from log files which could be really useful and could show you some hints on the issue), even the detailed ownCloud version you are using (e.g. an outdated ownCloud version could cause this problem). :frowning_face: