We released the beta1 of our sync and VFS client for ownCloud.
Major changes and additions:
- Rewrote file change discovery code for performance improvements and better maintainability.
- Add experimental native virtual files mode for Windows 10.
- Improvements and fixes for all virtual files mode (all platforms)
- Add basic support for libcloudproviders for gtk/gnome integration (#7209)
- Remove support for Shibboleth auth, please use OAuth2 (#6451)
EDIT: See post below for 2.6.0.rc4
We think this release is actually quite close to a final, so you should give it a try and report feedback
Us usual, the testpilotcloud downloads are using a DIFFERENT config directory, so you can install that one alongside your standard client…