Folders and files not listed in web GUI

After upgrading to 10.0.2 my folders and files are not shown anymore.

Same applies if I share a folder via a link. The files or folders are not shown, I can only download the files as a .zip file.

I could not find any errors or warnings in the log, which could hint me to a solutions.

I am running my server on Debian 8.0 with mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.55 and php7.1.

I just updated manually to 10.0.3. Unfortunately, I still have the same issue in the WebGUI. I am unable to access any file? Since I have a lot of data synced to this owncloud Servier, I do not want to start from scratch. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this issue? Or even how to further debug?

Thanks!

Can you tell us your upgrade procedure, please?

Do you use the same server like before or did you create a new server and tried to migrate all your data (with database dump and directories)?

I used the following guide to update manually:
https://doc.owncloud.org/server/latest/admin_manual/maintenance/manual_upgrade.html

I had the same issue with 10.0.2. I updated the same server to 10.0.3 and was hoping that the issue will be resolved. But its still the same issue.

Did you copy all important directories like listed?
If you were able to upgrade, the database should be ok. It seems data can't be found...