Force email validation

I’ve been running (for some time and with a lot of satisfaction) an installation of ownCloud 10.2.1 (stable),

I’m not using any centralized authentication since I’ve a small pool of users, all added by hand by me and the other admin, most of them didn’t set their email field.

This is a problem when they try to recover the password (and they do forget it quite a lot) since OC doesn’t know where to send the recovery email.

I forced the fields in the email column of oc_accounts table in mysql but i noticed that they still have to verify by hand their email address by hand clicking the link of the verification email.

Is there a way to force send the verification email to all the users? (just asking probably won’t work… just like it didn’t work the first time when i asked them to fill the email field by hand in their profile page after the first login)

A possible solution could also be to force the OC to view the addesses as verified even if the user didn’t click on the verification link but simply force a “verified email field” somewhere in the database.

Sorry for such a trivial question
Thanks in advance

Matteo