I can't build Desktop Client with Craft

I am trying to build the desktop client with KDE Craft intensely but I couldn’t achieve it yet. I am getting an error. after the “craft --qmerge owncloud-client” step I am running “owncloud.exe” command but nothing happens nor there is an owncloud.exe.

Edit: I have detected an error in my build.
“Please have a look on C:\CraftRoot\etc\CraftSettings.ini and make sure [Paths] PYTHON27”
I will try to solve this then try the process again, I will update this question.

And I get the classic "owncloud.exe : The term ‘owncloud.exe’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is
correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• owncloud.exe
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (owncloud.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException" error. ıs there anything you can recommend or could you recommend another way to build the client?

I did build it with craft. I had to install PYTHON27 and edit CraftSettings.ini by deleting hastag in front of PYTHON27 variable, after giving the right path the problem was gone.

4 Likes