LADP Permissions in folders

Hi,

I just install Owncloud 10.08 in a ubuntu 18.04 and configured LDAP and configured client Desktop in a windows server 2008 R2. It sync properly all data with owncloud and I can create files and folders and update nice.

In owncloud server I can see all users and group of AD but when I check users I get only the admin user. when I log with with an AD user it logs properly but can not see the folders it should see(same file than server windows 2008).

In order to see folders I have to share permission folder by folder with the admin user.

how can I sync permissions in all folder withput do it folder by folder.

Thanks

JoseTor

For seeing all LDAP-Users at users page you have to execute this occ command.

https://doc.owncloud.com/server/10.0/admin_manual/configuration/server/occ_command.html#syncing-user-accounts

Syncing ACLs is not possible with ownCloud.

What you can do, is give the user a home drive, and that will be synced with ownCloud.

Hi dimirty,

So I have to make permissions folder by folder?

thanks!

JoseTor

Or put the folders in one folder and mount that folder. then the user has access to all the folders inside that folder :slight_smile:

Hi,

I wish I could that!!! hahaha!! I can not allow a employ see management folders… I got many permissions in the windows 2008 file server.

It’s a pitty cos it would be excellent sync all permissions from windwos folders to owncloud folders…

Thank you very much and sorry for my English grammar…

JoseTor