Moving files doesn't work after a closing the client while sharing progress

Steps to reproduce

1. Upload a big directory into owncloud with a lot of files. In my case it was 30,000 files with 24,4 GB.
  2. Share the this directory. It takes a while till this directory has been completely shared. In the webclient and the syncclient there is the circle what shows that the sharing progress is working.
  3. Close the client before the this sharing progress is complete. Log out from the webclient or press the ok button in the syncclient.

Expected behaviour

Maybe that the Server is completing the progress in the background

Actual behaviour

owncloud doesn't work correctly after that. When you move some files severel times the files are not moved correctly. They appear in the original directory for example. The files you gonna move need not to be in the uploaded directory. They can be in directories, which have been uploaded before and worked.

Server configuration

Hosted ownCloud

ownCloud version: 10.0.2

Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
Updated from 9.1.1

Where did you install ownCloud from:

Signing status (ownCloud 9.0 and above):

`

Please retry with 10.0.3 (RC will be released this week) happy to investigate with you what we can do to get fault tolerant on this one. Will likely not be easy. 2.3.3. client as well and if you can reproduce it, please open an issue in github.

I try but we're using ownCloud in a company so I can't do this soon. First I've to wait till 10.0.3 is out of the RC state. Then I can try it, if nobody needs the cloud.

Could you wait?

Best Regards