New to ownCloud - Fresh Install - Many Errors!

Hi guys,

I hope I am in the right place for help. I have just installed ownCloud and struggling to get any results, but I do have the following error messages:

• Transactional file locking should be configured to use memory-based locking, not the default slow database-based locking. See the documentation :arrow_upper_right: for more information.
  • Your web server is not yet set up properly to allow file synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems to be broken.
  • You are accessing this site via HTTP. We strongly suggest you configure your server to require using HTTPS instead as described in our security tips.
  • No memory cache has been configured. To enhance your performance please configure a memcache if available. Further information can be found in our documentation.
    Please double check the installation guides :arrow_upper_right:, and check for any errors or warnings in the log.

Reading through various manuals, I suspect I need to fix WebDAV, but have no idea where to start?

The server is here: http://webcastradio.net/oc/index.php
I can offer a username / password if it will help?

Thanks

Hi,

as all other messages are explained in the documentation i think we can keep this to the following for now:

Unfortunately there is no single solution to this as most issues causing these are related to various server misconfigurations. However there is a large FAQ available here at the forums showing all known information how to configure / fix your environment: