Occ upgrade don't work to 10.8.0

I’m updating owncloud from 10.7.0 to 10.8.0.
PHP 7.4.22
Apache 2.4
Centos 7.4

Seem an error of connection, but if I put old owncloud folder then it’ll work fine, so the DB configuration work fine.
I copy from owncloud_old/config/ to owncloud/config
I get this error:

[root@localhost owncloud]# sudo -u data-www php occ upgrade
ownCloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available
You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade
2021-08-03T13:58:31+00:00 Set log level to debug
2021-08-03T13:58:31+00:00 Repair step: Upgrade app code from the marketplace
2021-08-03T13:58:31+00:00 Repair step: Repair MySQL database engine
2021-08-03T13:58:31+00:00 Repair step: Repair MySQL collation
2021-08-03T13:58:31+00:00 Repair info: All tables already have the correct collation → nothing to do
2021-08-03T13:58:31+00:00 Repair step: Repair SQLite autoincrement
2021-08-03T13:58:31+00:00 Repair step: Repair orphaned reshare
2021-08-03T13:58:31+00:00 Repair step: Repair duplicate entries in oc_lucene_status
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Error: Call to undefined method OC\DB\Connection::fetchAllAssociative() in /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Schema/AbstractSchemaManager.php:225
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Schema/AbstractSchemaManager.php(213): Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\AbstractSchemaManager->listTableNames()
#1 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(383): Doctrine\DBAL\Schema\AbstractSchemaManager->tablesExist(Array)
#2 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Repair/SearchLuceneTables.php(57): OC\DB\Connection->tableExists(‘oc_lucene_statu…’)
#3 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Repair.php(90): OC\Repair\SearchLuceneTables->run(Object(OC\Repair))
#4 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Updater.php(261): OC\Repair->run()
#5 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Updater.php(114): OC\Updater->doUpgrade(‘10.7.0.4’, ‘10.7.0.4’)
#6 /var/www/html/owncloud/core/Command/Upgrade.php(266): OC\Updater->upgrade()
#7 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): OC\Core\Command\Upgrade->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#8 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/symfony/console/Application.php(1009): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/symfony/console/Application.php(273): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OC\Core\Command\Upgrade), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/symfony/console/Application.php(149): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(165): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 /var/www/html/owncloud/console.php(116): OC\Console\Application->run()
#13 /var/www/html/owncloud/occ(11): require_once(’/var/www/html/o…’)

what can it be?
Where do owncloud store the password (other config.php)?
I add, the password in config.php is in clear, like old version of owncloud, How can I encrypt the password for the new version?
thanks

Do you mean the password for the DB user? It should be in clear text in the config.php.
Or do you mean other passwords?

I don’t know if the problem is the connection to the DB, but

Error: Call to undefined method OC\DB\Connection::fetchAllAssociative()

seem to be this one, because in row 225 I read $this->_conn->fetchAllAssociative(), if $this->_conn is null is because there isn’t a connection active.
I asked if there is another place where owncloud store password, because in config.php the user and pass are correct, in fact I try with

mysql -uoc_administrato1 -pXXXX and work fine

I suppose in $this->_conn want a password from descrypt method, in config.php I have password in clear.
thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.