A brief overview of the enhancements:
In document editor
- Document comparison;
- New Content controls: pictures, combo boxes, drop-down lists, dates, checkboxes;
- Mirror and gutter margins;
- Captions for images, shapes, tables, and equations.
In spreadsheet editor
- Custom Sort;
- Scale to Fit to make a worksheet fit a printed page;
- Cell Snapping;
- Filling cells with colors, patterns, and gradients;
- Performing actions with several worksheets in bulk;
- Re-calculating formulas;
- Custom separators for thousands and decimals;
- Adjusting spellchecker settings.
In presentation editor
- Adding tables, shapes, charts, and images to the slide layout;
- Adding objects to placeholder;
- Reset Slide.
In all editors
- Removing comments in one click;
- More options for bulleted and numbered lists.
*Document comparison and adding content controls are available in ONLYOFFICE Integration Edition.
Find more details in the official blog post.
You can also register for a webinar and learn how to use all the newly added features.