ownCloud dedicated data storage servers in Australia

First of all many thanks for all your hard work. ownCloud is an amazing piece of software. Please put up a Donate button.

We operate a business in Australia named Cloudhosting.space.

Cloudhosting.space

Cloudhosting.space offers dedicated ownCloud storage servers in Australia for businesses. Our virtual private servers are located in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and come with daily, weekly and monthly snapshot based backups. Servers can be configured to use off-site snapshots for increased reliability.

Dedicated means that our servers are reserved exclusively for your business. Processing power, memory, storage and bandwidth are exlusively yours and not shared. This is different from shared hosting where many websites reside on a single web server connected to the Internet. Your cloud storage server is exclusively yours to manage.

Clients will have complete control of the server i.e. max upload file size, encryption, download links visible or not, user accounts, log files, etc. Clients can choose between using a single account shared with multiple users (suitable for small businesses), using multiple shared accounts (medium size business) or using individual accounts for each user (large business).

We have a number of trial servers online with a capped max upload file size. We can provide easy access for any business interested in ownCloud.

We can also help you with technical support on Linux based ownCloud installations.

Please visit our website if of interest:

https://www.cloudhosting.space

Welcome to the forum @tabcom, unfortunately your website seems to be down?

Site is online. Geoblocking rules have been relaxed.

1 Like

Does this organisation still exist? I’m getting ‘Potential Security Risk’ when I browse the the site given and it appears that it is redirecting to *.parkingcrew.net?

That’s a clear: No!
Case closed :wink: