Problem Permission to upload files

Hi !
I installed owncloud on my raspberrypi. I uploaded files in a new folder and shared it. Now, I can’t upload others files in the folder or in my private storage. Could you help me please ?
Thanks,
Arthur =)

Hey,

maybe you could use the issue template which i’m getting presented when creating a new thread in this “Server” category?

I think others are probably better able to help you if you provide more information about your environment (e.g. operating system, database, database version, specific database configuration). Those are all questions asked in that template which i think are asked for a good reason.

At the moment nearly everything is missing (e.g. possible entries from log files which could be really useful and could show you some hints on the issue), even the ownCloud version you are using (e.g. an outdated ownCloud version could cause this problem). :frowning_face:

1 Like

Thanks you for you answer.

So, i use a raspberrypi turning under Raspbian 10 Buster. Apache 2 with PHP 7.3 are installed with ownCloud 10.4.1. I also use MariaDB.

I managed to create a folder and upload files just after a re-installation. I shared the folder to groups. Now i can’t upload files in the shared folder or in my private storage.

Thanks you so much for helping me =)

Hey,

i think there is still quite a lot info missing like entries from logfiles once the problem is occurring.

The “i can’t upload files” seems not very descriptive as well, i think this could mean everything.

1 Like

Yes, i’ve this message : “You haven’t got the permission to upload file here”
This is the line of my log file : 192.168.1.76 - - [25/Apr/2020:15:43:17 +0200] "PUT /drive/remote.php/dav/files/orKsTV/Param%C3%A9trage%20Sc%C3%A8nes%20FIFA.pdf HTTP/1.1" 403 1227 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:75.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/75.0"

Please check

• file and folder permissions
  • df -h
  • check datadirectory in config.php (where does it point to, default is /path/to/owncloud/data)
  • owncloud.log in your data directory

Does that mean you can’t upload any files any more?

1 Like

I cheked. It was because of the anti-virus app. This pick is solved, thank you to all

2 Likes