Problem with Owncloud...Internal Server Error Please Help Me!

When I go to login page i get this

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details

Remote Address:
Request ID: g5WPrA3gvKyDcIDJ9aZR

I done research and I can't make anything of this log file. I'll just include the Request ID that is present being there is a lot of info in this .log file. Just let me know if there is something else that I could provide that might help.

File name is owncloud.log

{"reqId":"g5WPrA3gvKyDcIDJ9aZR","remoteAddr":"","app":"index","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"Exception\",\"Message\":\"The requested uri() cannot be processed by the script '\\/owncloud\\/index.php')\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/base.php(837): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Request->getRawPathInfo()\n#1 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/index.php(39): OC::handleRequest()\n#2 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/appframework\\/http\\/request.php\",\"Line\":621}","level":3,"time":"2016-07-28T01:22:41+00:00","method":"GET","url":"--","user":"--"}

***Here is Line 614 through 635 of file request.php. What ever this all means LOL?
Line 621 is -> throw new \Exception("The requested uri($requestUri) cannot be processed by the script '$scriptName')");

614      // strip off the script name's dir and file name
	// FIXME: Sabre does not really belong here
	list($path, $name) = \Sabre\HTTP\URLUtil::splitPath($scriptName);
	if (!empty($path)) {
		if($path === $pathInfo || strpos($pathInfo, $path.'/') === 0) {
			$pathInfo = substr($pathInfo, strlen($path));
		} else {
621			throw new \Exception("The requested uri($requestUri) cannot be processed by the script '$scriptName')");
		}
	}
	if (strpos($pathInfo, '/'.$name) === 0) {
		$pathInfo = substr($pathInfo, strlen($name) + 1);
	}
	if (strpos($pathInfo, $name) === 0) {
		$pathInfo = substr($pathInfo, strlen($name));
	}
	if($pathInfo === false || $pathInfo === '/'){
		return '';
	} else {
		return $pathInfo;
	}
635   }

Please fill out the complete template (instead of deleting it) and provide more information about your environment.

Complete template?? I'm sorry I have a bad problem about NOT looking enough and I get click happy. I apologize.
I don't know how to get back to template or I would, I've clicked on missing_info, but don't see anything.

More about my environment - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS installed on a Raspberry PI2 with a USB external Hard drives 2- 2 TB Raid0. ??

It was all working properly! but "I think" I did a "apt update and apt upgrade" and next thing I know I get this. The site is www.mcfallsites.com/owncloud if you would like to see it for yourself.

Please Help me, Im a newbie wana be so im a little slow.

Thanks,

Hi,

if you create a new thread the input field is showing a template asking you a few infos. Currently mandatory info like used ownCloud and PHP versions are missing.

i am facing the issue when i access browser from outside MY LAN . kind guide me the solution of the problem

owncloud.log have fallowing information

{"reqId":"RF1Sgy\/wK9lOTbRtDgpm","remoteAddr":"39.55.97.77","app":"index","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"Exception\",\"Message\":\"The requested uri(\\/apps\\/files\\/index.php\\/heartbeat) cannot be processed by the script '\\/owncloud\\/index.php')\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\/var\\/www\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/base.php(837): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Request->getRawPathInfo()\n#1 \\/var\\/www\\/owncloud\\/index.php(39): OC::handleRequest()\n#2 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\/var\\/www\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/appframework\\/http\\/request.php\",\"Line\":624}","level":3,"time":"2016-09-12T14:17:32+00:00","method":"POST","url":"\/apps\/files\/index.php\/heartbeat","user":"admin"}

We need the "more details can be found in the server log":

And open a new topic, "internal server error" is generic.

1 Like