Shared file problem

Hi,
we are using owncloud for some years successfully. One user has now a strange problem:
A large file was shared between 2 users. The original file was delete. So the second user has a shared copy within his file space. Now the user has moved the file from Owncloud to the local disk. The file is gone, but the system is reporting the following error:

{“reqId”:“JS3bdzwvo05dnhLHpeky”,“remoteAddr”:“X.X.X.X”,“app”:“webdav”,“message”:“Exception: {“Message”:“HTTP\/1.1 503 Storage not available”,“Exception”:“Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\ServiceUnavailable”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:”#0 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/CorePlugin.php(79): OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\ObjectTree->getNodeForPath(‘04 - Pal Pal Ha…’, 0)\n#1 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpGet(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#2 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#3 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(459): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit(‘method:GET’, Array)\n#4 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/3rdparty\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(248): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#5 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v1\/webdav.php(61): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#6 \/var\/www\/owncloud\/remote.php(164): require_once(’\/var\/www\/ownclo…’)\n#7 {main}",“File”:"\/var\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/lib\/Connector\/Sabre\/ObjectTree.php",“Line”:159,“User”:“USERNAME”}",“level”:4,“time”:“2019-01-28T07:45:22+00:00”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/remote.php/webdav/04%20-%20Pal%20Pal%20Har%20Pal-(MyMp3Singer.net).mp3",“user”:“USERNAME”}

It is not possible to upload the file again (there is an error “file size different”).

Any idea ?

Server configuration

Operating system:
ubuntu 14.04.05 LTS
Web server:
apache 2.4.7
Database:
mariadb 5.5.61
PHP version:
ownCloud version: (see ownCloud admin page)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:

Where did you install ownCloud from:

Signing status (ownCloud 9.0 and above):

I think it’s better if you confirm that you can consistenly reproduce the problem, and provide us the step to reproduce (in order to confirm it’s a bug on ownCloud or a problem on your side).
In addition, provide clear steps:

How it was deleted? Via desktop client, using the web UI…

This also needs clarification: was it moved to another folder? was it renamed? do you mean it was just visible (the user receiving the share didn’t do anything)?

Note that ownCloud 9.1.8 is outdated, so you should upgrade to 10.0.10; the issue might be already fixed. Also note that you’ll need to upgrade php for ownCloud 10, so I’d upgrade php first.

The user is using a MAC with a desktop client.
The file was moved on the local computer from the sync folder into a normal folder.

I know that an update is necessary, but I’m leaving soon and will not try to update such a
system in the last days … :wink:

Thanks!