I am way in over my head here. Hopefully someone with patience can guide me to safety:
Steps to reproduce
1. I was on an early 8.x release on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Server.
2. Bad decision, I didn't backup before I started clicking stuff.
3. I started following what I interpreted to be the correct steps to upgrade but seemed to have missed the "don't skip major releases" part of the guide. =(
4. I did not yet run the occ upgrade process.
1. Am I able to fish out a log file that will reveal my previous version before the upgrade? The only clue I have was that the web notification was telling me to get to 8.2.x.
Am I able to roll back? If so, assuming I know what build to roll back to....where can I find that build?
Currently, the system is locked up (as you can image) following the upgrade to 9.1.x...again though, I did not run the OCC app nor did I upgrade the db from the browser.
Operating system: Ubuntu 14.04 Server
Web server: Apache
Database: Can't recall