Some files sync every minute

Steps to reproduce
1. Share a file, like a word document/excel spreadsheet.
2. Every minute the file syncs.

Expected behaviour
Sync once, and then stop syncing until a change it made to the file.

Actual behaviour
I've shared, and co-workers have shared individual files with me and the files sync every minute. I've seen it happen with three different computers syncing the same file between the three. You can't edit the file or modify it. There is no indication of what is going on.

Client configuration
Client version: 2.3.0 (previous build did it also)
Client operating system: Two Mac OS X 10.12.3 and one Windows 10

Server configuration
Operating system: Ubuntu Linux 16.04
Web server: Apache
Database: MySQL
PHP version: Unknown at this time.
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): ownCloud Enterprise Edition 9.1.4 (stable)
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: Update from older
Special configurations (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption): No.

Here is a screen shot of it happening on the client.. I've seen every minute behavior, but this is just about every other minute.

Check the server activitiy, you should be able to see a frequent change as well. Maybe an auto-save activity or really a bug in the log mechanism. As you download to the server somebody else is likely uploading and therefor changing mtimes.

Here is what the server log looks like.

Please check if your client is on the same time as your server. If you did cover the same time, then your client is behind by 20 minutes which would explain the behaviour. Otherwise, if there is no write, we need our support to help you. Please contact sales at owncloud.com for a screen share session to get behind the issue. As you are testing/running Enterprise Edition we would look into it.

Thanks. My computer is located in South East Asia, the server is in Colorado USA. So naturally the time will be off but I will look to see if the local time there is even off to what it should be. I will reach out to sales then and ask.