Trying to conect to my owncloud server installed on dietpi

First of all, sorry for my english, i am from spain, and this is my first post here, i hope you guys can help me out, and i appreciate it.
So i installed owncloud on an Rapsberry Pi 3+ B with dietpi following this guide but when i try to conect to my ip it show this error and i dont now what to do;

Exception occurred while logging exception: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘oc_admin’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)
#0 /var/www/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(429): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /var/www/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(389): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /var/www/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(328): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /var/www/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(623): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()
#4 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(144): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)
#5 /var/www/owncloud/lib/composer/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php(172): OC\DB\Connection->__construct(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\EventManager))
#6 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/DB/ConnectionFactory.php(145): Doctrine\DBAL\DriverManager::getConnection(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configuration), Object(Doctrine\Common\EventManager))
#7 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Server.php(529): OC\DB\ConnectionFactory->getConnection(‘mysql’, Array)
#8 /var/www/owncloud/lib/composer/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(113): OC\Server->OC{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#9 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(108): Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘DatabaseConnect…’)
#10 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(86): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query(‘DatabaseConnect…’)
#11 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Server.php(1213): OC\ServerContainer->query(‘DatabaseConnect…’)
#12 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Server.php(404): OC\Server->getDatabaseConnection()
#13 /var/www/owncloud/lib/composer/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(113): OC\Server->OC{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#14 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(108): Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘AppConfig’)
#15 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(86): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query(‘AppConfig’)
#16 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Server.php(1143): OC\ServerContainer->query(‘AppConfig’)
#17 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Server.php(583): OC\Server->getAppConfig()
#18 /var/www/owncloud/lib/composer/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(113): OC\Server->OC{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#19 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(108): Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘AppManager’)
#20 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(86): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query(‘AppManager’)
#21 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Server.php(1411): OC\ServerContainer->query(‘AppManager’)
#22 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(346): OC\Server->getAppManager()
#23 /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(110): OC_App::getEnabledApps()
#24 /var/www/owncloud/lib/base.php(577): OC_App::loadApps(Array)
#25 /var/www/owncloud/lib/base.php(994): OC::init()
#26 /var/www/owncloud/index.php(53): require_once(’/var/www/ownclo…’)
#27 {main}

Hi,

your database credentials seem to be wrong. Check if you have the correct username + password in /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php.

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you so much! that worked, but know i have this errors reported

what all of this mean, i just followed a guide and did everthing as its ment

None of this is reaaally critical. You should still check those problems out though. The documentation links in the warning messages should help you.

1. This may be the most critical, but also easily solved. PHP modules can have problems at being loaded. But probably you just have to add their path to the PATH environment variable in the command line, see the docs.
  2. This makes your ownCloud faster, but uses slightly more RAM.
  3. SQLite database is working with ownCloud, but mysql works better. See the docs for a guide how to migrate to mysql.
  4. This means that the ownCloud code has changed, e.g. because you patched something, because of a hack, or for a variety of other reasons. Simply check the list of invalid files, check if it looks dangerous - if yes, revert the changes, if not, do a rescan.
  5. This is a security feature for HTTPS. Use your favorite search engine to look for “configure HSTS” in apache or nginx, whatever you use.

Does this give you a better insight, do you have further questions?

1 Like