Trying to develop a webForm with html-php-curl

Hey there,

I'm trying to develop a webform to allow me and my users to upload files to a specific folder through a html form using php and curl, but when I try to upload a file the server returns the message

Sabre\DAV\Exception\Conflict PUT is not allowed on non-files.

I don't know if I have to declare something extra in my code:

<form  action="cr.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
    <input type="file" name="upload" />
    <input type="submit" value="Upload the file">
</form>

<?php

if ($_FILES['upload']['tmp_name']){

// for debugin purposes echo $_FILES['upload']['tmp_name'] ;
    $ch = curl_init();
    $cfile = new CURLFile ($_FILES['upload']['tmp_name'],$_FILES['upload']['type'],$_FILES['upload']['name']);
    $data = array ("upload"=>$cfile);

curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_URL, "http://domain.com/owncloud/remote.php/webdav/");
    curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER,'Authorization: Basic');
    curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_USERPWD, "user:password");
    curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_PUT, 1);
    curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,$data);

$subida = curl_exec($ch);

if($subida == true){
                echo "<br>";
                echo "The file was uploaded <br>";
                echo "File data:<br>".$_FILES['upload']['tmp_name']."<br>".$_FILES['upload']['type']."<br>".$_FILES['upload']['name'];

}else{

echo "Error: " . curl_error($ch);
        }

}

?>

I was trying to use PUT to upload files too but the method wasn't supported by ownCloud.

Please help me to solve this.
Regards

Hi,

you might find a lot of infos what you're doing wrong (using PUT to remote.php/webdav/ instead of remote.php/webdav/filename.jpg) at this thread:

I've already checked the post but I'm a bit confused, I'm new to this type of scripting and the code posted on your reference seems to a comand line upload through curl, so can you guide me a bit to how to port that code to php? because my objective is make a html form to be published on web.

Thanks for your answer.
Regards

Hi,

for porting such stuff to PHP its probably better to ask on a forums dedicated to PHP programming.