Unable to Access Owncloud applicance from Static Public IP and error while joining AD

Hi, chunxuwu,

Sorry for the late reply.

I haven't remove port 443 for Owncloud IP Address, but for other IP Addresses where port 443 has been set are removed.
1) For Windows Server IP Address in the router - > port 443 disabled
2) For Owncloud IP Address in the router - > port 443 enabled

You should draw an x-ray view of ingress traffic entering into the router, means the traffic coming from outside into the router.

Feel free to ask any queries.

Thank you.

@dmitry so kind of you ,thank you very much

@Compeec Any word can't express my appreciation ,thank you !!!

@Compeec sorry to bother you again.

I want to know if i want login ownCloud server, must i install "Active Directory-computible"?

If yes, why i can't install that application

like the picture show,the network is unreachable.

And i can sure that my host computer is connect the network. ps: my computer connect to network through VPN, does that matters?

@dmitry
Hi dmitry,
Sorry to bother you again, you say reinstall the appliance, which appliance, the own cloud server or the others like "Active Directory-compatible Domain Controller"??:confused:

If is own cloud server , i don't see "integrate the appliance in my active directory".
If is "Active Directory-compatible Domain Controller",why i can't install, when i click that appliance, on the bottom of the web site show "Network is unreachable":sob:

"You can setup the appliance as before, and edit the hosts file." , i also don't know that means? could you describe it detailly..:sweat:

Please open up a new issue with description of your setup, the steps you took to install the appliance, what are you trying to achieve and what went wrong.