Update Problemes from 10.0.4 to 10.1.1


Hi Everybody,

i am new in owncloud trouble issues. I installed an owncloud 10.0.4 in my Strato account (Hint: using the “sudo/occ” commands not possible here - see different topics) and it works fine.
Today i try to upgrade to the 10.1.1. After making backups. i delete all instead of the “data” und “config” folders. copies the new stuff into the directory. then i opened the web-frontend and click on the upgrade button. But i got a couple of error messages.

Reparaturwarnung:Market app is unavailable for updating of apps. Please update manually, see https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.1/go.php?to=admin-marketplace-apps
Reparaturwarnung:You have incompatible or missing apps enabled that could not be found or updated via the marketplace.
Reparaturwarnung:Please install or update the following apps manually or disable them with: occ app:disable audioplayer occ app:disable calendar occ app:disable contacts occ app:disable files_pdfviewer occ app:disable gallery occ app:disable onlyoffice occ app:disable templateeditor
Reparaturwarnung:For manually updating, see https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.1/go.php?to=admin-marketplace-apps

now i rolled the backups back… but what is to do with this upgrades. Can you help me please?

best regards,


This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.



from what i have read in the past its nearly mandatory to have shell access when running ownCloud to be able to solve issues like this with the suggestion given in:

If you don’t have shell access maybe the hint in the following posting how to disable the apps within the database could help:


AFICS you did it right, but you forgot to disable some apps first.

Usually I disable all apps that don’t come with ownCloud out of the box. As you can’t use any occ command, you’ll have to do this with the settings page. After the successful update, you can reinstall the missing apps from market.


Hello There,

thank you for helping me. Away from the update issue, i had an problem with my backup.
OK, i replaced all the files an the SQL content with an backup. Logging via http in the webside is works fine… but all the smartphones, thunderbirds and so on, synced vis caldav/carddav, whould not sync anymore. Reenter the usernames and password will not work. Is there a nice hint.

best regards,

Update on 12.05.19:
i try to read the owncloud.log … but then i mentioned there is an second one under “data”.

array ( ‘reqId’ => ‘XMgThEVE@yf0DRSlMsIIZwAAASo’, ‘level’ => 4, ‘time’ => ‘April 30, 2019 09:21:59’, ‘remoteAddr’ => ‘2a02:810d:933f:d19c:4479:5ca5:b058:3348’, ‘user’ => ‘–’, ‘app’ => ‘webdav’, ‘method’ => ‘REPORT’, ‘url’ => ‘/remote.php/dav/addressbooks/users/swen/Swen%20Privat/’, ‘message’ => ‘Exception: {“Message”:“Requested uri (\/remote.php\/dav\/addressbooks\/users\/swen\/Swen%20Privat\/) is out of base uri (\/re\/remote.php\/dav\/)”,“Exception”:“LogicException”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:"#0 \/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/PublicAuth.php(89): Sabre\\HTTP\\Request->getPath()\n#1 \/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/PublicAuth.php(72): OCA\\DAV\\DAV\\PublicAuth->isRequestPublic(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request))\n#2 \/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/lib\/composer\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Auth\/Plugin.php(201): OCA\\DAV\\DAV\\PublicAuth->check(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#3 \/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/lib\/composer\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Auth\/Plugin.php(150): Sabre\\DAV\\Auth\\Plugin->check(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#4 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\Auth\\Plugin->beforeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#5 \/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/lib\/composer\/sabre\/event\/lib\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#6 \/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/lib\/composer\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(466): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit(‘beforeMethod’, Array)\n#7 \/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/lib\/composer\/sabre\/dav\/lib\/DAV\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#8 \/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/lib\/Server.php(256): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#9 \/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/apps\/dav\/appinfo\/v2\/remote.php(31): OCA\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#10 \/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/remote.php(165): require_once(’\/mnt\/web310\/d2\/…’)\n#11 {main}",“File”:"\/mnt\/web310\/d2\/03\/58709503\/htdocs\/owncloud\/lib\/composer\/sabre\/http\/lib\/Request.php",“Line”:214,“User”:false}’, )

but what means this error “out of the base uri”. “Message”:“Requested uri (\/remote.php\/dav\/addressbooks\/users\/swen\/Swen%20Privat\/) is out of base uri (\/re\/remote.php\/dav\/)” i did not understand what is to do… where comes the \/re in front of the “base uri”

best regards und many thanks for helping me.