Situation like this
* custom virtual Server
* openSUSE 13.1 i586 (!!! 32bit !!!)
* ownCloud 8.1.9
* Apps (the official ones...)
* Apps (not official, but proved) Calendar 0.7.4 ... Georg Ehrke, Bart Visscher, Jakob Sack
We want to go for Version 10 (X).
But actual versions doesn't support 32bit, and openSUSE 13.1 is end of life (so no change to 64bit possible) ... so we cann't update the virtual Server and afterwards the ownCloud Installation.
We're looking for a way to
- Upgrade to actual version X
- and migrate to ownCloud Appliance
with keeping all the user, data, etc.
Any ideas about that?