Upgrade issues from 10.0.3 to 10.0.7

Hi, I tried to upgrade my own cloud in a Raspberry Pi 3 last week. It was working fine before the upgrade.
I did the backup for config and data as Owncloud documentation following the instructions in this link: https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/admin_manual/maintenance/manual_upgrade.html
It was from 10.0.3 to 10.0.7.

After I download and extract the files and move to the own cloud folder, I started again apache2 server and find out that it was asking me again the admin user and password and database data. I tried to enter my last admin user and password but it told me that the user was already in use.

I think Im missing a step to charge again my admin data but I didn't find information about it.

Hope someone can help me

Make sure you kept the "config" and "data" folder from your previous install.

The configuration in "config/config.php" is what contained the database user name and password. You should NOT redo the setup.

Hi PVince81, I think maybe it is crashing because I have to config.php files, one in the own cloud principal directory and one inside the config/config.php, I will try deleting the first one to keep the config/config.php file.

tell you later.

Regards

It didnt work, again it is asking to redo setup :/, do you have an email so I can share my screens?

Regards