Webinterface Root Login failed

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have a problem with my root account.
Once I try in webinterface me to sign the root. appears the message that supposedly my password should be wrong although the password was not changed.
but once I worked myself directly on the console at the ownCloud vmware with the root Account Log in this just not via the Web interface.
someone could lie an idea of ​​what?

Tank you

Hi,

you can't login into the webinterface with the "root" account. The ownCloud account is something completely different than the one of the operating system.

Hi thank you for your answer. How i can logging to the webinterface? I dont know and other username and the pw?

It is possible to create an new adminstrator account only for the webinterface?

See: https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.1/admin_manual/configuration_user/reset_admin_password.html

i don't understand. now i have create an new user but the Problem is the same. I cannot logging to the Website :frowning:
In the console is the logging successfully.

Hi,

then please create a new thread in the "oC server" category and make sure that you're filling out the template shown there.

Currently even the basic info about your environment like oC or PHP version is missing. Without this info its not possible to provide further help.