Where to find Owncloud developers

I have been running Owncloud for a few years and would like to get our instance updated to the latest version, optimized, and a few other minor tweaks. I am currently running 9.0.11.2 within Bitnami and I have had no luck upgrading. Due to my busy work travel schedule, I have not been able to dedicate the time needed to finish this project. Where is the best place to post on here to request connections to some Owncloud engineers/developers?

Hi,

I would suggest you write an email to sales@owncloud.com, they can help you out with a fitting subscription. There is a wide range of subscriptions from small businesses to big corporations.

I suspect you are running ownCloud not just for personal use - but for your company. So to upgrade it and to support it - a support subscription is the best solution.

If you go around and contact developers to upgrade your ownCloud - be sure they have better things to do, that’s why they work at ownCloud as developers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you don’t have time to manage your own server, you can check https://owncloud.online

2 Likes