Access OwnCloud files with other applications

Hey,
I have recently deployed the latest OwnCloud Docker Compose (Owncloud, MariaDB, Redis) on my QNAP NAS.
Everything is working as intended so far - however, I am pretty much a super-newbie.

My problem is:
I setup the OwnCloud mainly for all my 3D Printing files and so that others can also access/download/upload their files there.
I have a Raspberry Pi 3 running with Octoprint (OS to remote control your 3D Printer). In order to not having to upload the 3D-Printing Files to the SD Card of the Raspberry, you can mount a share/disk from your NAS f.e. to directly access these files from the Raspberry.

My huge problem now is, that I have no idea how to mount a certain share/whatever to the Pi as I dont even know where all my files in the OwnCloud are saved. I assume they arent directly saved as files per-se as they are all in the MariaDB right?
If so, is there any way for me to directly access these files with my OctoPi or is OwnCloud the wrong platform for sharing my files that way?

Thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.