Add colums to Web files view

I've searched all over and it seems like this should be something pretty simple to do. When I login as a user and go to my files and folders I have columns for Name, Size, Modified. I then also have the Share and details options. What I'd like is to be able to add a column here that tells me what user uploaded the file. Right now I can get that by going to the 3 little dots and selecting details. It's in the activities. Seems so simple but I can't figure out how to do it and can't find any requests either.

Use case. I have a folder of pictures that people are collaboratively adding too. When I go to this folder I want to sort based on who uploaded/added the file so I don't have to worry about looking at my pictures but I can look at theirs. Adding a sortable "owner/user/uploaded by/added by" column to the file list in the web interface seems to be an easy way to fix this.

I don't think that it is possible to add a new column there without modifications within the source code of ownCloud.