After upgrade to 9.1 - login problems, CSRF, admin problems,

Hello,

I upgraded from 9.0.3 to 9.1. As the user database has some users I was told to do the upgrade manually by using the "occ upgrade" command. Thats the same way I did it always. This time the command stopped after doing some things - without an error message. But the maintenance mode was still on. I also was not able to disable the maintenance mode as usual by the "occ" command. So I run the command "occ upgrade" again and this time it did some more steps and afterwards the maintenance mode was disabled. I thought that's it ... but now users report problems and I was able to reproduce their problems. With some users no problem at all, others are not able to login because they get an CSRF after waiting for some time.

I activated debugging and logged in as one of the affected users. In the log-file there are huge number of errors shown up. I am going to list the different types of error messages, that all seem to be involved in shared files. So here they are ...

{"reqId":"zP8sEoSoK6Vy9zYt\/HXK","remoteAddr":"79.232.195.219","app":"core","message":"File with id \"4733\" has not been found.","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T13:56:08+02:00","method":"POST","url":"\/owncloud\/login","user":"user1"}

{"reqId":"zP8sEoSoK6Vy9zYt\/HXK","remoteAddr":"79.232.195.219","app":"no app in context","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"OCP\\Files\\NotFoundException\",\"Message\":\"\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Share20\\/DefaultShareProvider.php(436): OC\\Share20\\Share->getNode()\n#1 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Share20\\/Manager.php(869): OC\\Share20\\DefaultShareProvider->move(Object(OC\\Share20\\Share), 'vera.schaeffer')\n#2 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/SharedMount.php(109): OC\\Share20\\Manager->moveShare(Object(OC\\Share20\\Share), 'vera.schaeffer')\n#3 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/SharedMount.php(94): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount->updateFileTarget('\\/Planung 2016 (...', Object(OC\\Share20\\Share))\n#4 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/SharedMount.php(65): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount->verifyMountPoint(Object(OC\\Share20\\Share), Array)\n#5 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/MountProvider.php(88): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount->construct('\\\\OC\\\\Files\\\\Stora...', Array, Array, Object(OC\\Files\\Storage\\StorageFactory))\n#6 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Config\\/MountProviderCollection.php(76): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\MountProvider->getMountsForUser(Object(OC\\User\\User), Object(OC\\Files\\Storage\\StorageFactory))\n#7 [internal function]: OC\\Files\\Config\\MountProviderCollection->OC\\Files\\Config\\{closure}(Object(OCA\\Files_Sharing\\MountProvider))\n#8 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Config\\/MountProviderCollection.php(77): array_map(Object(Closure), Array)\n#9 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Filesystem.php(422): OC\\Files\\Config\\MountProviderCollection->getMountsForUser(Object(OC\\User\\User))\n#10 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/sharedstorage.php(82): OC\\Files\\Filesystem::initMountPoints('vera.schaeffer')\n#11 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Storage\\/StorageFactory.php(82): OC\\Files\\Storage\\Shared->construct(Array)\n#12 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Mount\\/MountPoint.php(137): OC\\Files\\Storage\\StorageFactory->getInstance(Object(OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount), '\\\\OC\\\\Files\\\\Stora...', Array)\n#13 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Mount\\/MountPoint.php(160): OC\\Files\\Mount\\MountPoint->createStorage()\n#14 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/View.php(1355): OC\\Files\\Mount\\MountPoint->getStorage()\n#15 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Node\\/Root.php(180): OC\\Files\\View->getFileInfo('\\/werner.grimm')\n#16 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Node\\/Root.php(342): OC\\Files\\Node\\Root->get('\\/werner.grimm')\n#17 [internal function]: OC\\Files\\Node\\Root->getUserFolder('werner.grimm')\n#18 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Node\\/LazyRoot.php(64): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#19 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Node\\/LazyRoot.php(281): OC\\Files\\Node\\LazyRoot->__call('getUserFolder', Array)\n#20 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Share20\\/Share.php(155): OC\\Files\\Node\\LazyRoot->getUserFolder('werner.grimm')\n#21 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Share20\\/DefaultShareProvider.php(436): OC\\Share20\\Share->getNode()\n#22 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Share20\\/Manager.php(869): OC\\Share20\\DefaultShareProvider->move(Object(OC\\Share20\\Share), 'user2
')\n#23 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/SharedMount.php(109): OC\\Share20\\Manager->moveShare(Object(OC\\Share20\\Share), 'user2')\n#24 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/SharedMount.php(94): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount->updateFileTarget('\\/Planung 2016 (...', Object(OC\\Share20\\Share))\n#25 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/SharedMount.php(65): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount->verifyMountPoint(Object(OC\\Share20\\Share), Array)\n#26 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/MountProvider.php(88): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount->construct('\\\\OC\\\\Files\\\\Stora...', Array, Array, Object(OC\\Files\\Storage\\StorageFactory))\n#27 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Config\\/MountProviderCollection.php(76): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\MountProvider->getMountsForUser(Object(OC\\User\\User), Object(OC\\Files\\Storage\\StorageFactory))\n#28 [internal function]: OC\\Files\\Config\\MountProviderCollection->OC\\Files\\Config\\{closure}(Object(OCA\\Files_Sharing\\MountProvider))\n#29 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Config\\/MountProviderCollection.php(77): array_map(Object(Closure), Array)\n#30 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Filesystem.php(422): OC\\Files\\Config\\MountProviderCollection->getMountsForUser(Object(OC\\User\\User))\n#31 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/sharedstorage.php(82): OC\\Files\\Filesystem::initMountPoints('user2')\n#32 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Storage\\/StorageFactory.php(82): OC\\Files\\Storage\\Shared->construct(Array)\n#33 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Mount\\/MountPoint.php(137): OC\\Files\\Storage\\StorageFactory->getInstance(Object(OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount), '\\\\OC\\\\Files\\\\Stora...', Array)\n#34 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Mount\\/MountPoint.php(160): OC\\Files\\Mount\\MountPoint->createStorage()\n#35 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Config\\/LazyStorageMountInfo.php(50): OC\\Files\\Mount\\MountPoint->getStorage()\n#36 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Config\\/UserMountCache.php(138): OC\\Files\\Config\\LazyStorageMountInfo->getStorageId()\n#37 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Config\\/UserMountCache.php(124): OC\\Files\\Config\\UserMountCache->addToCache(Object(OC\\Files\\Config\\LazyStorageMountInfo))\n#38 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Config\\/MountProviderCollection.php(133): OC\\Files\\Config\\UserMountCache->registerMounts(Object(OC\\User\\User), Array)\n#39 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Filesystem.php(425): OC\\Files\\Config\\MountProviderCollection->registerMounts(Object(OC\\User\\User), Array)\n#40 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Node\\/Root.php(337): OC\\Files\\Filesystem::initMountPoints('werner.grimm')\n#41 [internal function]: OC\\Files\\Node\\Root->getUserFolder('werner.grimm')\n#42 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Node\\/LazyRoot.php(64): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#43 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Node\\/LazyRoot.php(281): OC\\Files\\Node\\LazyRoot->__call('getUserFolder', Array)\n#44 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Share20\\/Share.php(155): OC\\Files\\Node\\LazyRoot->getUserFolder('werner.grimm')\n#45 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Share20\\/DefaultShareProvider.php(436): OC\\Share20\\Share->getNode()\n#46 \\/
var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Share20\\/Manager.php(869): OC\\Share20\\DefaultShareProvider->move(Object(OC\\Share20\\Share), 'user1')\n#47 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/SharedMount.php(109): OC\\Share20\\Manager->moveShare(Object(OC\\Share20\\Share), 'user1')\n#48 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/SharedMount.php(94): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount->updateFileTarget('\\/Planung 2016 (...', Object(OC\\Share20\\Share))\n#49 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/SharedMount.php(65): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount->verifyMountPoint(Object(OC\\Share20\\Share), Array)\n#50 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/files_sharing\\/lib\\/MountProvider.php(88): OCA\\Files_Sharing\\SharedMount->_construct('\\\\OC\\\\Files\\\\Stora...', Array, Array, Object(OC\\Files\\Storage\\StorageFactory))\n#51 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Config\\/MountProviderCollection.php(76): OCA\\FilesSharing\\MountProvider->getMountsForUser(Object(OC\\User\\User), Object(OC\\Files\\Storage\\StorageFactory))\n#52 [internal function]: OC\\Files\\Config\\MountProviderCollection->OC\\Files\\Config\\{closure}(Object(OCA\\Files_Sharing\\MountProvider))\n#53 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Config\\/MountProviderCollection.php(77): array_map(Object(Closure), Array)\n#54 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Filesystem.php(422): OC\\Files\\Config\\MountProviderCollection->getMountsForUser(Object(OC\\User\\User))\n#55 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Files\\/Filesystem.php(370): OC\\Files\\Filesystem::initMountPoints('user1')\n#56 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/legacy\\/util.php(225): OC\\Files\\Filesystem::init('user1', '\\/user1\\/f...')\n#57 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/encryption\\/lib\\/Hooks\\/UserHooks.php(320): OC_Util::setupFS('user1')\n#58 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/encryption\\/lib\\/Hooks\\/UserHooks.php(162): OCA\\Encryption\\Hooks\\UserHooks->setupFS('user1')\n#59 [internal function]: OCA\\Encryption\\Hooks\\UserHooks->login(*** sensitive parameters replaced )\n#60 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/legacy\\/hook.php(105): call_user_func(Array, Array)\n#61 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Server.php(268): OC_Hook::emit('OC_User', 'post_login', Array)\n#62 [internal function]: OC\\Server->OC\\{closure}(Object(OC\\User\\User), 'passwort')\n#63 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Hooks\\/EmitterTrait.php(98): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)\n#64 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Hooks\\/PublicEmitter.php(32): OC\\Hooks\\BasicEmitter->emit('\\\\OC\\\\User', 'postLogin', Array)\n#65 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/User\\/Session.php(436): OC\\Hooks\\PublicEmitter->emit('\\\\OC\\\\User', 'postLogin', Array)\n#66 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/User\\/Session.php(287): OC\\User\\Session->loginWithPassword('user1', 'passwort')\n#67 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/core\\/Controller\\/LoginController.php(196): OC\\User\\Session->login( sensitive parameters replaced ***)\n#68 [internal function]: OC\\Core\\Controller\\LoginController->tryLogin('user1', 'passwort', NULL)\n#69 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/Http\\/Dispatcher.php(159): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#70 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/Http\\/Dispatcher.php(89): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OC\\Core\\Controller\\
LoginController), 'tryLogin')\n#71 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/App.php(110): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OC\\Core\\Controller\\LoginController), 'tryLogin')\n#72 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/AppFramework\\/Routing\\/RouteActionHandler.php(46): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main('LoginController', 'tryLogin', Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#73 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->_invoke(Array)\n#74 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Route\\/Router.php(280): calluser_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#75 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/base.php(891): OC\\Route\\Router->match('\\/login')\n#76 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/index.php(39): OC::handleRequest()\n#77 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/private\\/Share20\\/Share.php\",\"Line\":162}","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T13:56:08+02:00","method":"POST","url":"\/owncloud\/login","user":"user1"}

{"reqId":"zP8sEoSoK6Vy9zYt\/HXK","remoteAddr":"79.232.195.219","app":"no app in context","message":"Error while trying to create shared mount","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T13:56:08+02:00","method":"POST","url":"\/owncloud\/login","user":"user1"}

{"reqId":"zP8sEoSoK6Vy9zYt\/HXK","remoteAddr":"79.232.195.219","app":"core","message":"File with id \"3934\" has not been found.","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T13:56:08+02:00","method":"POST","url":"\/owncloud\/login","user":"user1"}

ending up in the final message:

{"reqId":"EbLnesGaCadJA+9RALtz","remoteAddr":"79.232.195.219","app":"no app in context","message":"CSRF check failed","level":0,"time":"2016-08-01T13:56:16+02:00","method":"POST","url":"\/owncloud\/login","user":"--"}

Server configuration
Operating system: CentOS 6
Web server: Apache
Database: MySQL
PHP version: 5.6
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.1
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: 9.0.3

Integrity status for oC9+
./occ status
- installed: true
- version: 9.1.0.15
- versionstring: 9.1.0
- edition:

Any help is more then welcome.

Andi

Access forbidden CSRF check failed when logging in
Seems to be caused by the files sharing app

from the known issue thread where you get pointed to when creating a new thread: https://central.owncloud.org/t/owncloud-9-1-x-known-issues-faq-and-upgrade-problems/913

Might be also a duplicate of:

Yes ... it looks as if I have the same problems as described by a lot of users in issue https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/25557 - but disabling the sharing as admin (with this account I am still able to login) does not solve the problem. Some users reported that deleting the content of the database-table oc_share helped. Are there any side effects if I would do something like this?

You will loose all shares (only the shares, shared links etc., not the files itself) when doing so.

Hello Guys,
I got 2 issues after upgrade to 9.1 i can test it patch because my instantion of OwnCloud running on VMWare so i can do snapshot and test it. And this is what i found:

1. Some users can't login after upgrade from 9.0.4 to 9.1.0

This is more info from my instalation:
When i try login to user: TaKeN i get in logs:
owncloud.log
{"reqId":"HZKo8KxlPjp4Pv3h5V2Y","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"core","message":"File with id \"7146\" has not been found.","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T14:11:47+00:00","method":"POST","url":"\/index.php\/login?user=TaKeN","user":"TaKeN"}

{"reqId":"HZKo8KxlPjp4Pv3h5V2Y","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"core","message":"File with id \"6714\" has not been found.","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T14:11:47+00:00","method":"POST","url":"\/index.php\/login?user=TaKeN","user":"TaKeN"}

{"reqId":"HZKo8KxlPjp4Pv3h5V2Y","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"PHP","message":"Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2003968 bytes) at \/var\/www\/owncloud\/apps\/files_sharing\/lib\/sharedstorage.php#82","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T14:12:05+00:00","method":"POST","url":"\/index.php\/login?user=TaKeN","user":"TaKeN"}

In my Apache error.log:
[Mon Aug 01 16:11:05 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2003968 bytes) in /var/www/owncloud/apps/files_sharing/lib/sharedstorage.php on line 82
zend_mm_heap corrupted
[Mon Aug 01 16:12:05 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2003968 bytes) in /var/www/owncloud/apps/files_sharing/lib/sharedstorage.php on line 82
zend_mm_heap corrupted

2. Users administration page does not load after update to 9.1.0
This is more information from my instance:
After i login to my owncloud as admin and press users i get:

Owncloud.log:
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"core","message":"File with id \"6333\" has not been found.","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"no app in context","message":"Error getting storage info for mount at \/User1\/files\/aaa.7z\/","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"core","message":"File with id \"6303\" has not been found.","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"no app in context","message":"Error getting storage info for mount at \/User2\/files\/bbb.7z\/","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"core","message":"File with id \"7352\" has not been found.","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"no app in context","message":"Error getting storage info for mount at \/User3\/files\/ccc.ZIP\/","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"core","message":"File with id \"8047\" has not been found.","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"no app in context","message":"Error getting storage info for mount at \/User4\/files\/eee.ZIP\/","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"core","message":"File with id \"2336\" has not been found.","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"no app in context","message":"Error getting storage info for mount at \/User5\/files\/ddd.ZIP\/","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}
{"reqId":"MEAJrgcAYxrTRPvAndm9","remoteAddr":"127.0.0.1","app":"core","message":"File with id \"5483\" has not been found.","level":3,"time":"2016-08-01T15:24:36+00:00","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/settings\/users","user":"admin"}

ssl_access.log from apache:
127.0.0.1 - - [01/Aug/2016:17:24:36 +0200] "GET /index.php/settings/users HTTP/1.1" 200 5331 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"
127.0.0.1 - - [01/Aug/2016:17:24:37 +0200] "GET /index.php/core/js/oc.js?v=9f040a89aa6a388a7a15cfd4b819ac86 HTTP/1.1" 200 3459 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"
127.0.0.1 - - [01/Aug/2016:17:24:37 +0200] "GET /cron.php HTTP/1.1" 200 1046 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"
127.0.0.1 - - [01/Aug/2016:17:24:37 +0200] "GET /ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v1/notifications?format=json HTTP/1.1" 200 1245 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"
127.0.0.1 - - [01/Aug/2016:17:24:37 +0200] "GET /index.php/settings/users/stats HTTP/1.1" 200 1142 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"
127.0.0.1 - - [01/Aug/2016:17:24:49 +0200] "GET /ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v1/notifications?format=json HTTP/1.1" 200 1245 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"
127.0.0.1 - - [01/Aug/2016:17:24:37 +0200] "GET /index.php/settings/users/users?offset=0&limit=50&gid=&pattern= HTTP/1.1" 500 1271 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"
127.0.0.1 - - [01/Aug/2016:17:25:07 +0200] "GET /ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v1/notifications?format=json HTTP/1.1" 200 1245 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"
127.0.0.1 - - [01/Aug/2016:17:25:19 +0200] "GET /ocs/v2.php/apps/notifications/api/v1/notifications?format=json HTTP/1.1" 200 1245 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"

error.log from apache:
[Mon Aug 01 17:24:36 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Negotiation: discovered file(s) matching request: /var/www/owncloud/settings/users (None could be negotiated).
[Mon Aug 01 17:24:37 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Negotiation: discovered file(s) matching request: /var/www/owncloud/settings/users (None could be negotiated).
[Mon Aug 01 17:24:37 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Negotiation: discovered file(s) matching request: /var/www/owncloud/settings/users (None could be negotiated).
[Mon Aug 01 17:24:55 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 130968 bytes) in /var/www/owncloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php on line 55

Best Regards
Marek

Hi,

i'm closing here as the issue is already known and reported at the bugtracker (see previous link). Every additional info should go there.

Please also avoid posting different problems in one thread for the reasons described here: