Another wonderful Trusted_Domain Issue!

Expected behaviour

I should be getting to my login screen of OwnCloud using my no-ip domain OR my internal ip

Actual behaviour

So the issue is that i have searched and read all the FAQ Documentation and googled about is that when i installed my owncloud “fresh” it directed me to a screen wich is telling me my domain is not trusted and that i have to configure it in my configuration file.

I have done this as i will show in the config file down below. BUT even so i cannot get it to work. it just keeps pointing me to the same screen that is telling me that my domain is not secure etc. And i think i almost tried every possible way.

My internal network is 192.168.5.0/24, this server is running on my Raspberry pi

So yeah i need to get to my login screen basicly wich is not possible due to this.

One note that might be important info is that i am trying to get this to work with a No-Ip DNS.
i have an DNS Host (A) wich name is instafix wich today is a wordpress server. and then i created a DNS Alias (CNAME) called instatest

and they are ending on .zapto.org

And preferably i would like to be able to enter instatest.zapto.org and then get to my login site!

Server configuration

Operating system:

RASPBIAN STRETCH LITE

Web server:

Nginx

Database:

Mysql / MariaDB that is.

PHP version:

PHP 7.0.30-0+deb9u1

ownCloud version: (see ownCloud admin page)

Well i cant access it. but its the newest one installed 1 day ago. so 10x

Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:

Fresh installation

Where did you install ownCloud from:

i downloaded it from the Owncloud.org site

The content of config/config.php:
il censor out the secret stuff! But if there is anything you must see. tell me

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'x', 'passwordsalt' => 'x', 'secret' => 'x+K', 'trusted_domains' => array ( '192.168.5.41', 'instafix.zapto.org', ), 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/cloud/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://instafix.zapto.org', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '10.0.9.5', 'dbname' => 'owncloud', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'dbuser' => 'x', 'dbpassword' => 'x', 'logtimezone' => 'UTC', 'installed' => true, ); **Are you using external storage, if yes which one:** No **Are you using encryption:** No **Are you using an external user-backend, if yes which one:** No ### Client configuration **Browser:** Google Chrome **Operating system:** Windows 10 Pro ### Logs let me know wich logs you would like to see if its needed #### Web server error log There is no error from the webserver. #### ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log) Insert your ownCloud log here Well there is no logs atm and i can only post 2 links as a new user so cant really insert much here. but it just gives me hundreds of Trusted_Domain issues

If you can reach the ownCloud server via “instatest.zapto.org”, then you just need to add that domain into the trusted domains (in the config.php file).

Right now you have “instafix.zapto.org” and “192.168.5.41” as trusted domains, so accessing from other domains won’t work. Note that if the browser gets redirected from “instafix” to “instatest”, the effective domain for ownCloud will likely be “instatest”, which isn’t registered as trusted (might need confirmation, but it something that could happen).

1 Like