Auto share app
App that automatically shares any file or folder that appears within a selected folder, then sends the link per OC notification. Notification is then received on all devices and can be copied from wherever needed.
This is assuming that the format that the notification is using allows for easy copying.
- as a user, I want a quick way to create links to locally generated pictures, videos or screenshots to be posted in a chatroom
- Take a screenshot
- Save screenshot into the ownCloud folder
- Wait for sync
- Login in web UI
- Navigate to folder of screenshot
- Click "Sharing" tab for screenshot
- Create link share (that is many clicks in 10.0.3!)
- Copy link share
- Paste into chat
There is a shorter way though when using desktop explorer integration where one can right click the file to get a link share. That's still a bit too much.
- Take screenshot
- Save screenshot to $HOME/ownCloud/autoshare
- Receive notification with link share
- ability to define different rules (expiration dates) for different folders
- automatically delete after expiration (another app might already exist for that)
- notification could be shared for everyone who have access to the folder, not only the folder owner