Caldav sync issues with ios 12 beta

thanks i got it to sync with my iphone, how fast is the synchronization

If this is a question, a question mark is missing --> ?

If this is a statement, an full stop is missing --> .

If you are happy with the sync speed, you can add a exclamation mark at the end of the sentence --> !

All those little things help other people to understand you better :slight_smile:

1 Like

very odd works on ipad but is not working on ios 12 beta with same settings , am i missing something

I assume, this is not related to the calendar, a connection issue? CORS?

“Not working” is unusable as feedback in any way.

what i meant to say i can access calendar from ipad but not from iphone which is running ios 12 beta

i get ‘account verification failed’

here is log
remoteAddr":“192.168.1.2”,“user”:"–",“app”:“webdav”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/remote.php/dav/principals/users/foo/",“message”:"Exception: HTTP/1.1 401 No public access to this resource., No ‘Authorization: Basic’ header found. Either the client didn’t send one, or the server is misconfigured, No ‘Authorization: Basic’ header found. Either the client didn’t send one, or the server is misconfigured: {“Exception”:“Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotAuthenticated”,“Message”:"No public access to this resource., No ‘Authorization: Basic’

So my suspicion was correct, a connection issue, not calendar related.

but does not make sense because from the same network on my ipad i am able to connect

From the now faulty device, you could connect to the previous version of calendar?

what is strange i tried from old iphone running same beta version ios12 and it works

“reqId”:“TqBOhTzFAlhXnyA3xTfF”,“level”:0,“time”:“2018-09-08T18:51:18+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“xxxxxxxxxxxxx”,“user”:“soydepr”,“app”:“OC\Authentication\Token\DefaultTokenProvider::updateToken”,“method”:“PROPFIND”,“url”:"/re$

i now can confirm is the latest ios beta issue and not calendar

2 Likes

How did U fix up your problem?

issue is not completly solved

see