Can not connect by client or app to my server

Hello,

I reinstalled my server, and so I installed a new owncloud server to my fresh installation.

Since Owncloud 8, it is not that easy, to host a own server, than in the past. A lot of thinks are reallay hard, when you are not a expert to this all.

So I was happy to find solutions for all errors on warnigs, during the installation and after it (e.g. /dev/urandom andstrict headers)

Now I want to sync my files, with the desktop client for windows, as the last few years, but I cant connect.
A error tells me, I have no acces to the server.

I installed the client on my laptop and I have there the same problem.

I can connect vie Browser, no problem. I can also upload files and everything seems working.

My last test was to bought the mobile app for my android smartphone.

I can also not connect there. I get the error that my username or password is incorrect.

I try again in browser. No problem. I changed my password, created a dummy user, but I can still not login from outside of my browser.

I can also not make a integrity check, because it tells me "Integrity checker has been disabled. Integrity cannot be verified."

So I found out, I needed to disable nginx for this domain. and I wa sable to login.
But it was only my dummy user. So i logged out,
and now the client dont find my server ( Can not download my https://mydomain.tld/status.php).

When I open it in my browser, it looks so: {"installed":true,"maintenance":false,"version":"9.1.3.1","versionstring":"9.1.3","edition":""}

I added it to my config, still not working. Please help me with that issue !!!
Thank you

I run the server on PHP 7.0.15

My config:
<?php
$CONFIG = array (
'instanceid' => '[My id]',
'passwordsalt' => '[my salt]',
'secret' => '[my secret]',
'trusted_domains' =>
array (
0 => '[my domain]',
),
'datadirectory' => '/var/www/vhosts/[my domain]/data',
'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://[my domain]',
'dbtype' => 'mysql',
'version' => '9.1.3.1',
'dbname' => '[my DB name]',
'dbhost' => 'localhost',
'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
'dbuser' => '[MY DB]',
'dbpassword' => '[MY PW]',
'logtimezone' => 'UTC',
'installed' => true,
'mail_smtpmode' => 'php',
'mail_smtpsecure' => 'ssl',
'mail_from_address' => 'owncloud',
'mail_domain' => '[my domain]',
'mail_smtpauth' => 1,
'mail_smtpauthtype' => '',
'mail_smtphost' => '',
'mail_smtpport' => '',
'mail_smtpname' => '',
'mail_smtppassword' => '',
'appstore.experimental.enabled' => true,
'integrity.check.disabled' => false,
);

@bokulistikz Please move this thread into the following category https://central.owncloud.org/c/help/miscellaneous

This is not an issue in ownCloud itself but within your webservers configuration or your network so the category there fits your problem.

Okay I moved it to this category.

When I take a look to my apache errorlog, I found this:
Error 401 PROPFIND /remote.php/webdav/ HTTP/1.1

401 means "Unauthorized" so this is most likely a webserver configuration issue. A large FAQ containing all known background info how to fix your environment is available here:

Here is my solution, disable ngin-x and add following part to HTTP.conf:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]

I hope it will help...