Cannot upload files of any size?

Short Version: I am able to create files and folders, however I can not upload files to my owncloud through drag and drop nor can I click upload files and upload files from my computer. Please advise as to why this may be happening.

Steps to reproduce
1. Login as admin or general users
2. Attempt to upload file
3. Nothing

Here are the permissions of the DATA folder and this will also not accept uploads anymore.
drwxrwx--- 54 www-data www-data 4.0K May 9 11:39 data

I was perviously able to upload files and had not problems uploading files to the external storage device. I am unsure as to why I can no long upload any files at all.

Expected behaviour
Should start uploading or at least give me an error message

Actual behaviour
Nothing. Drag and drop won't do anything, clicking the + button and selecting a file to upload does nothing. So I'm not asked these files are small like a few kb's. I have tried multiple file formats, from png, csv, docx etc.

Server configuration
Operating system: Ubuntu 16
Web server: Acpache
Database: MySQL
PHP version: 7
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: Fresh
Special configuration (external storage, external authentication, reverse proxy, server-side-encryption): External Storage

ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)

I do have some inegrity errors, however this is due to my ssl cert not coming through yet and still in the building stage.

1 Like

Any update about this error? I have exactly the same behavior and I don’t find any clue of why.

The first thing I would look for is whether your disk is full.
Second is file permissions and third would be PHP, webserver and proxy configurations for upload limits and timeouts.
Otherwise have a look in the typical logs and see if you can find some error messages.

However please open a new issue for this, as a new server issue will ask you for all the details anyway. — closed

1 Like