Cannot upload files with ".properties" extension with foldersync

I use foldersync from Android to backup data to my Owncloud 10.0 server. On synchronization I get error messeges and checking the Owncloud server log files it appears that files with the extension ".properties" can't be uploaded anymore (it used to work some version back, I think still with some 9.x version of the Owncloud sever.

The log entries look like:

{"reqId":"FSJagQQwPeaEj8hhRXF7","level":0,"time":"2017-05-23T09:46:40+00:00","remoteAddr":"79.228.101.101","user":"xxx","app":"webdav","method":"PROPFIND","url":"\/owncloud\/remote.php\/dav\/files\/xxx\/Nexus7_Tablet\/TitaniumBackup\/TitaniumBackup\/com.google.android.apps.maps-20170502-191019.properties","message":"Exception: {\"Message\":\"HTTP\\/1.1 404 File with name \\/Nexus7_Tablet\\/TitaniumBackup\\/TitaniumBackup\\/com.google.android.apps.maps-20170502-191019.properties could not be located\",\"Exception\":\"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\NotFound\",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Tree.php(76): OCA\\DAV\\Connector\\Sabre\\Directory->getChild('com.google.andr...')\n#1 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Server.php(966): Sabre\\DAV\\Tree->getNodeForPath('files\\/xxx...')\n#2 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Server.php(1665): Sabre\\DAV\\Server::getPropertiesIteratorForPath('files\\/xxx...', Array, 0)\n#3 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/CorePlugin.php(355): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->generateMultiStatus(Object(Generator), false)\n#4 [internal function]: Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin->httpPropFind(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#5 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/event\\/lib\\/EventEmitterTrait.php(105): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#6 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Server.php(479): Sabre\\Event\\EventEmitter->emit('method:PROPFIND', Array)\n#7 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/lib\\/composer\\/sabre\\/dav\\/lib\\/DAV\\/Server.php(254): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Request), Object(Sabre\\HTTP\\Response))\n#8 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/dav\\/lib\\/Server.php(226): Sabre\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#9 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/dav\\/appinfo\\/v2\\/remote.php(31): OCA\\DAV\\Server->exec()\n#10 \\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/remote.php(165): require_once('\\/var\\/www\\/html\\/o...')\n#11 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\/var\\/www\\/html\\/owncloud\\/apps\\/dav\\/lib\\/Connector\\/Sabre\\/Directory.php\",\"Line\":243,\"User\":\"xxx\"}"}

Is there any way to get this fixed?

thx
joerg

Seems to be a known issue with foldersync according to the following issue / discussion:

updated to server 10.0.1 this morning, some time later also foldersync got updated and now it seems to work :slight_smile: not sure which of the two updates fixed the issue.