Can't remove External Storage

Expected behaviour

On the browser interface, in Settings/Storage, I have a Local storage which I want to delete. There should be a ‘delete’ or ‘remove’ option but I can’t see any way of removing it.

Actual behaviour

I try deleting the text in the three fields (Folder Name, Configuration, Users) but it won’t stick. There isn’t a way of applying the change.

Steps to reproduce

1. In the OC browser interface, add an External Storage
  2. Try to remove

Server configuration

Operating system: Ubuntu v18.04

Web server: 2.4.29

Database: MySQL 5.0.12

PHP version: 7.2.10

ownCloud version: 10

Storage backend (external storage):

Client configuration

Client version:
(On a browser, Safari 14.1)
Operating system:
MacOS 11.3.1

OS language:
English

Qt version used by client package (Linux only, see also Settings dialog):

Client package (From ownCloud or distro) (Linux only):

Installation path of client:

Logs

Please use Gist (https://gist.github.com/) or a similar code paster for longer
logs.

Template for output < 10 lines

1. Client logfile: Output of owncloud --logwindow or owncloud --logfile log.txt
    (On Windows using cmd.exe, you might need to first cd into the ownCloud directory)
    (See also http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/2.2/troubleshooting.html#client-logfile )

2. Web server error log:
    {“reqId”:“bPqnbxVRgXrJ3Cm0kj4a”,“level”:3,“time”:“May 18, 2021 20:05:37”,“remoteAddr”:“81.107..",“user”:"",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/apps/files_external/globalstorages/17?testOnly=true",“message”:“stat(): stat failed for /mnt/hgfs/ownCloud/_Test 2/ at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#135”}
    {“reqId”:“pa0IU9M9SMuIY15tGjNo”,“level”:3,“time”:“May 18, 2021 20:05:42”,“remoteAddr”:"81.107.
    .",“user”:"”,“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/index.php/apps/files_external/userglobalstorages/17?testOnly=false",“message”:“stat(): stat failed for /mnt/hgfs/ownCloud/_Test 2/ at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#135”}

3. Server logfile: ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log):

You don’t see the gearwheel- and trashbin-icon at far right of the storage line?
Need to scroll horizontally?

1 Like

Duh, I can see it now after expanding the window…

Thanks very much for replying

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.