Can't use OC 10 Calendar with Mac OSX 10.12

Hi guys,

my odyssey after upgrading to Owncloud 10 continues. I managed to get the Calendar and the Contacts working, also with the Android phone... but not with Mac OSX 10.12.

I configure the calendar per the documentation available and when the calendar tries to synchronize I get the following error:

The request for account “owncloud.rummels-acoustics.com” failed.

The server responded with
“500”
to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

There where some posts recently about calendar sync on Mac OSX here including some information of users which setup their Mac OS X sync correctly to get it to work:

Those are related to OC 9. I have OC 10 and this problem just appeared after the upgrade. I have been happily using Contact, Calendar and Notes for 2 years without a problem on an Ubuntu Server 14.04 with Apache with OC 8 and 9. All these problems just appeared with OC 10 :pensive:

Thank you for the info though :slight_smile:

For oC 10 keep in mind that the "old" sync URLs are broken:

Yes, I know. Thank you, but that's not the problem. Please read the error message I get. It's not a 404 not found, which would happen if the address was wrong. It's an HTTP 500 error or internal server error. Can someone please help?

If you're using the "new" URLs then just report a new bugreport to the developers at [1]. This is nothing where people in here can help with.

[1]

Please have a look in the owncloud.log - you will most probably find an error about

Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'publicuri' in 'field list'

This is already fixed and will be shipped with 10.0.1 - https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/27756