Cert expired and updated php website gives 500 error

Steps to reproduce

1.My centos 7 server was running owncloud for client file sharing from an external website
2.The server cert expired and the admin left the company I put a new cert in and updated PHP
3.The now gives me 500 error from the outside and from the inside

Expected behaviour

after I installed the new cert you can go to the website with out the not secure error

Actual behaviour

The now gives me 500 error from the outside and from the inside

Server configuration

Apache
Database:
?
PHP version:
ownCloud version:
?

Storage backend (external storage):
?

Client

centos7

ownCloud app version:
?

Device model:
Xen VM

Logs

Web server error log

Insert your webserver log here

ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log)

Insert your ownCloud log here

Tell us what could be improved:

You should see details about the 500 error in the owncloud.log. It’s normally stored in the ownCloud data directory.

Can you help me decipher this I very new to linux and owncloud?

{“reqId”:“XEFyLo5nVNY@KPn9UtKr5QAAAAI”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-01-18T06:29:03+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“23.92.127.42”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/owncloud/status.php",“message”:“You are using a fallback implementation of the intl extension. Installing the native one is highly recommended instead. at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/composer/patchwork/utf8/src/Patchwork/Utf8/Bootup/intl.php#18”}

Hey,

but only if the issue is somewhere within ownCloud or am i wrong? If there is a different issue (e.g. wrongly deployed certificate) then i think such issues probably will never end up in the owncloud.log?

I did the following search: https://central.owncloud.org/search?q="You%20are%20using%20a%20fallback%20implementation%20of%20the%20intl%20extension."%20order%3Alatest and found various threads about this message which could help you to decipher this message like e.g.:

1 Like