Hope this finds you well.
I am trying to follow this link to change the URL of my Owncloud server so that when people type in “owncloud.mydomain.com” it goes to my owncloud app instead of the univention portal. Here is what I did
- univention-app shell owncloud (to enter the owncloud docker)
- cd /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/
- I could not find the owncloud.config but only default.config, so i added Alias / “/var/www/owncloud/” to default.config file
- cd /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php
- edit ‘overwrite.cli.url’ => ‘h t t p://localhost/’ (I can only have 1 URL in my post lol )
After that, I restarted the whole server because I don’t know how to restart the Apache server only. However, it still did not open owncloud directly when I type in the URL. Then I went to check the files that I changed, I found that the default.config did not save the change that I made. My change on config.php was saved though. I am using VMware appliance and the owncloud version is: 10.6.0. Any help is appreciated. Thank you very much!