Hi everyone, it is my first time to use owncloud and I have the following situation:
- I install an owncloud server (10.13) in my cloud server (linux), it works.
- I delpoy a laravel app in the same cloud server, it works.
- The laravel app will save images in a [public] folder periodically, it works.
4. I would like to synchronize that “[public] folder” to owncloud (to admin or one of the account) , so that when I login the account via web, I can look at those images and download them.
Step 4 is where I stop:
- I do these on a cloud server, owncloud client GUI maybe not a good choice?
- Command Line Client does not repeat synchronizations and does not monitor for file system changes, but i wish to do the sync continously. (Some experts introduce cron job)
- I also found some tools like dav, but seems it is not the right track.
Because it is my first time to do the above things and use owncloud, I might miss some key tools and process, or even using a wrong method.
It will be great if I can get some new ideas or information.