Db converting fails

Hello,

when I try to convert the database from owncloud 10.7.0 to mysql I get the following error

Creating schema in new database
In AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 42:

An exception occurred while executing ‘CREATE TABLE oc_appconfig (appid VARCHAR(32) DEFAULT
‘’ NOT NULL, configkey VARCHAR(64) DEFAULT ‘’ NOT NULL, configvalue LONGTEXT DEFAULT NULL,
INDEX appconfig_config_key_index (configkey), INDEX appconfig_appid_key (appid), PRIMARY K
EY(appid, configkey)) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET UTF8 COLLATE UTF8_unicode_ci ENGINE = InnoDB’
:

SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘oc_appconfig’ already exists

In PDOConnection.php line 91:

SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘oc_appconfig’ already exists

In PDOConnection.php line 86:

Which command are you using for the migration?

Can you give me more information the steps that you have done?

Cheers!
Erwin Palma

1 Like

I want to convert the SQLite to a MySQL.

The conversion failed even without --all-apps. The version of owncloud is the current 10.7.0. As a test, I used a fresh installation of the owncloud on a subdomain and here I was able to convert the database successfully. Maybe this is due to the size of the SQLite database or to the data in the database?

The MySQL Database is empty and I used the following command
php occ db:convert-type --all-apps --password="…" mysql user server database

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.