Debian Wheezy OC 9.0 repository incomplete

I'm still using Owncloud 8.2.6 and wanted to follow the upgrade path to upgrade, however the Debian 7.0 repository for Owncloud 9.0 is missing packages, like the main owncloud package. That means I'm unable to update.
You can see the difference looking at the Debian 7.0 and 8.0 repository.

Can someone restore the missing files so I may proceed? Or is there a mirror available for me to use?

Thanks!

According to the documentation below it is expected that the Debian 7.0 repositories only contain the owncloud-files package. So if you want to stick with Wheezy you probably need to use only owncloud-files and handle the dependencies on your own.

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/admin_manual/installation/linux_installation.html

Hmm, that's a bit strange considering in 9.1 and 10.0 the owncloud package and others are back.
So how would one go about going from 8.2 to 9.1 or the latest 10.0 without being able to go 9.0? The documentation is quite clear that upgrading one should always include all major upgrades, which I seem to be unable to do.

Thanks Tom42 for your reply.

You don't need the owncloud packages for upgrades. From what i know this is just a metapackage which pulls in additional dependencies.

To upgrade just remove the owncloud package and install/upgrade the owncloud-files and owncloud-deps-xxx package from the 9.0 repositories. Then continue with 9.1 repositories after the upgrade.

2 Likes