I want to deactive server side encryption because I have too many issues with and I do not use external storage.
I'am currently doing the decrypt-all, user by user.
For the moment, no major issues, except it is verrrryyyyy loooonnnng.
I have entered single user mode. So all my collaborators have to wait.... too long!
I have no exact idea how much time it will take to decrypt all the file?
1) is there a method to know how much files remain? Maybe a query in the database?
2) can I do the decrypt with several steps? i.e. do it at night, then come back to normal mode in the morning, even if decrypt-all is not finished?
3) If I restart decrypt-all, will occ start where it has stopped?
To come back in normal mode, and if decryp-all is still not finished, I have understood that I have to re-active encryption mode.
4) Is the user able to access both (already)decrypted and (still)encrypted files?
5) If the user updates/creates files during the day, I guess these files will be encrypted again, even if they have already been decrypted during last decrypt-all?
6) If I relaunch occ decryp-all, will it decrypt the new/modified files?