Decrypt the Encrypted data / Gerettete Daten entschlüssln

Hello thanks for the fast recording. First time sorry for my bad english.
My problem:

I have a vserver during maintenance work, the provider has damaged my server. The support has tried to load the backups. Unfortunately without success.

My server was set to recovery mode. I have access to all the files (SSL) and have this secured locally.
My problem is I have the data encrypt by users of Owncloud. I have the masterkey.

1) How do I get the data decrypted? I would love to be local if I could.

Greetings Michael

# Deutsch

Hallo danke für die schnelle Aufnahme. Erstmal Sorry für mein schlechtes Englisch.
Mein Problem:

Ich habe einen Vserver bei Wartungsarbeiten hat der Anbieter meinen Server beschädigt. Der Support hat versucht die Backups einzuspielen. Leider ohne Erfolg.

Daraufhin wurde mein Server in den Recovery Modus gesetzt. Ich habe die Zugriff auf alle Dateien und habe diese Lokal Gesichert.
Mein Problem ich habe die Daten von den Nutzern von Owncloud verschlüsseln lassen. Ich habe den Masterkey.

1) Wie bekomme ich die Daten entschlüsselt ? Am liebsten wäre mir wenn ich das lokal machen könnte.

Grüße Michael

Ubuntu Server
Owncloud 9

On older releases you could just restore the old setup. It was even sufficient to set up a new oC installation with the same oC version. Then create same user and passwords. After that, replace manually the old key files and encrypted files. Then it was possible to access.

In more recent versions, the encrypted files were also signed with data from the database. So the signing verification fails if you don't have the database. It should work by turning this signing stuff off. I tried it once a bit and didn't manage to do it but I'm not a php guru.

If you still have the data on a client, this might be the easier option.

The encryption app is really tricky and you have to be careful with backups and restore procedures. On top of that, it only provides real security when used on external storage.

Danke für die Hilfe.

Ich habe wie folgt gelöst:

1) owncloud auf lokalem Server installiert.
2) "/var/lib/mqsql/" und "/var/www/owncloud/" und Datenverzeichnis als tar gepackt
3) apache und mysql stoppen
4) die lokalen Ordner und Datein mit dem Inhalt der tar Dateien ersetzen.
5) in der "/var/www/owncloud/config/config.php" die Werte ""array (
0 => 'ServerIP'," und "'datadirectory' => '/Pfad zu den Daten',""
6) Apache und Mqsql starten
7) Die Daten können gesichert werden.

Thanks for your help.

I have solved as follows:

1) owncloud installed on local server.
2) "/ var / lib / mqsql /" and "/ var / www / owncloud /" and data directory as tar
3) stop apache and mysql
4) replace the local folders and files with the contents of the tar files.
5) in the "/var/www/owncloud/config/config.php" the values "" array (
0 => 'ServerIP', 'and' 'datadirectory' => '/ path to the data', '
6) Start Apache and Mqsql
7) The data can be saved.