Decryption exhausted

Steps to reproduce

1. Crypt your files with the official tool on an unknown version
  2. Backup the files with all passwords, all keys, all, absolutely all !
  3. Reinstall owncloud and do the basical stuff (occ file:scan and encrypted from 0 to 1)

Expected behaviour

My files should be decrypted

Actual behaviour

Owncloud telling that my private key is not good and that i need to change it. I tried all the password that I have but nothing work (saving… and nothing happen, nothing in the logs). Don’t know where i can use my master recovery key or my private recovery key. Now i’m blocked cause i’m exhausted of all the time I spend on this shit. Tried every version of owncloud from 8 to 10 and nothing, the same issue all time (saving…) I’m not the only one, we should be warned about this cause I loose all my pictures and videos cause of that. Now I need to wait to have a decryption tool that i will surely never have or to get a supercomputer with an ai to resolve this issue.

Server configuration

Operating system:
Ubuntu 16.04
Web server:
Apache 2
Database:
Phpmyadmin/Mysql
PHP version:
ownCloud version: (see ownCloud admin page)
ALL
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install:
Fresh
Where did you install ownCloud from:
Tarball

what do you mean by unknown version?

here:

https://doc.owncloud.com/server/10.0/admin_manual/configuration/files/encryption_configuration.html?highlight=encryption

I can count 4 Red warnings, and 9 Blue ones. What warning is this document lacking in your opinion?
Something like “If you encrypt all your files on one server, move them to another, and try to decrypt them, you will get in trouble?”

From what i know / have read you shouldn’t put any files into ownCloud without having a backup of those files as well.