Steps to reproduce
- Install LDAP and connect to Active Directory
- Establish Federation between to Owncloud Instances
- "green" Icon in admin settings for the federations on both sides -> sucessfull federation:sync-addressbooks
- User1@domain1 share a file to the remote user with the FED-ID "F9F4417....@domain2.com"
- User2@domain2 accept the file
Display the user friendly human readable remote name like "email@example.com" under the shared tab.
currently you see the FED-ID "F9F4417....firstname.lastname@example.org".I you want to share a file you could search for the real username like "User1@domain1"
Is there any configuration option to change this behavior?
Operating system: Ubuntu
Web server: Apache 2.4
PHP version: 7.1
ownCloud version: (see ownCloud admin page) 10.0.4
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: Updated from 9.1
Where did you install ownCloud from: tarball