DOWNload Pictures to Iphone?

Hello,
is there a way to sync complete IOS Album? In both directions?
What i wanna to do is:
Having all photos made with iphoe in owncloud (Thats easy with autoupload)
and aditionaly, when i add a Photo e.g. from PC to cloud it should appear in the Iphone Album to…

Currently not on the roadmap.

You can access all images from your ownCloud in the ownCloud app, and via the iOS File app integration, other apps can access those photos too. With the “Available offline” feature, you can make sure, everything is synced to your device. What is the real-world-problem you’re trying to solve?

1 Like

Zitat: “What is the real-world-problem you’re trying to solve?”
The Photos on my Iphone / Ipad should be a selection from
a) Taken Photos from Camera (but only necessary ones)
b) Some technical pictures comnig from others (mostly windows mail)
c) Some Private Pictures (Coming threw telegram)
d) And i want to administrate them on PC, Not on Iphone
If you can make me able handling that on a easy way with owncloud > Paypal 20€ :smiley:

As I understand, this selection of photos is already available in your ownCloud app, and in the iOS Files app in your ownCloud account. Okay, they’re not in your iOS Photos app, but why is it so important for you to access them via the iOS Photos app, when you can access them via ownCloud app and iOS Files app too?

1 Like

Blockquote
why is it so important for you to access them via the iOS Photos app, when you can access them via ownCloud app and iOS Files app too?
<
I think, even if i give an answer: that doesn´t matter at all.
Same as: WHY do you use an Iphone for this? It is so easy with android…

Used STRG + F but cant find the word “owncloud” in your post :wink:

Sure, it matters for me and I’m interested in and grateful for your honest feedback. I’m responsible for mobile and desktop app at ownCloud, and we have to balance priorities of many, many items on the roadmaps.

I’d like to understand your “real-world-problem”. In this case, I think we already have a solution for your problem, and features that solve other “real-world-problems” are on the roadmap first.

As soon as we understand an unsolved problem, we can think about putting it on the roadmap and balance priorities. Maybe you can describe the use case, or an user story, why it is important for you.

2 Likes