Edit a Libreoffice Document With Collabora - Directly From a Public Link!

Did you know that you can use #ownCloud to share and edit documents together with others?

This short comics explains how:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for sharing that article. I just tried what is described there with my freshly setup Collabora instance, but I get an error (GUI: Internal Server Error with no further info; owncloud.log: OC\User\NoUserException).

• Collabora works fine when I am logged in
  • when sharing a folder with a public link I can access that folder and see the odt file in there, but upon clicking on it i get the error message (see below)
  • the file in question can be edited in Collabora when I am logged in without problems
  • ownCloud 10.0.10, Collabora App 2.1.1

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Has anyone got It working as described in the above article?

This is the error message I get in owncloud.log:

{"reqId":"SsYmOkhL4yeSHEM0648o","level":3,"time":"2019-01-03T13:58:23+00:00","remoteAddr":"2.207.74.46","user":"--","app":"OC\\Files\\Node\\Root","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/apps\/richdocuments\/public?fileId=48655&shareToken=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","message":"Backends provided no user object for "}
{"reqId":"SsYmOkhL4yeSHEM0648o","level":3,"time":"2019-01-03T13:58:23+00:00","remoteAddr":"2.207.74.46","user":"--","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"\/index.php\/apps\/richdocuments\/public?fileId=48655&shareToken=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","message":"Exception: {\"Exception\":\"OC\\\\User\\\\NoUserException\",\"Message\":\"Backends provided no user object for \",\"Code\":0,\"Trace\":\"#0 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/richdocuments\\\/lib\\\/Storage.php(173): OC\\\\Files\\\\Node\\\\Root->getUserFolder(false)\\n#1 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/richdocuments\\\/lib\\\/Controller\\\/DocumentController.php(645): OCA\\\\Richdocuments\\\\Storage->getDocumentByShareToken('xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', '48655')\\n#2 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/richdocuments\\\/lib\\\/Controller\\\/DocumentController.php(424): OCA\\\\Richdocuments\\\\Controller\\\\DocumentController->getDocumentByShareToken('xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', '48655')\\n#3 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/richdocuments\\\/lib\\\/Controller\\\/DocumentController.php(390): OCA\\\\Richdocuments\\\\Controller\\\\DocumentController->handleDocIndex('48655', 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', '')\\n#4 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/apps\\\/richdocuments\\\/lib\\\/Controller\\\/DocumentController.php(350): OCA\\\\Richdocuments\\\\Controller\\\\DocumentController->handleIndex('48655', 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx')\\n#5 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Http\\\/Dispatcher.php(153): OCA\\\\Richdocuments\\\\Controller\\\\DocumentController->publicIndex('48655', 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx')\\n#6 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Http\\\/Dispatcher.php(85): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Http\\\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\\\\Richdocuments\\\\Controller\\\\DocumentController), 'publicIndex')\\n#7 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/App.php(100): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Http\\\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\\\\Richdocuments\\\\Controller\\\\DocumentController), 'publicIndex')\\n#8 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/AppFramework\\\/Routing\\\/RouteActionHandler.php(46): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\App::main('DocumentControl...', 'publicIndex', Object(OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\DependencyInjection\\\\DIContainer), Array)\\n#9 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Route\\\/Router.php(342): OC\\\\AppFramework\\\\Routing\\\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\\n#10 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/base.php(909): OC\\\\Route\\\\Router->match('\\\/apps\\\/richdocum...')\\n#11 \\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/index.php(54): OC::handleRequest()\\n#12 {main}\",\"File\":\"\\\/var\\\/www\\\/virtual\\\/marmoh\\\/html\\\/owncloud\\\/lib\\\/private\\\/Files\\\/Node\\\/Root.php\",\"Line\":351}"}

A post was split to a new topic: Collabora Online: Cannot open document